Building Use – Summer 2020
Requirements for summer building use:
- Trustees/office must be informed about use – all renters must fill out CDC control plan prior to use (found at https://www.mass.gov/doc/covid-19-reopening-control-plan-template/download)
- Masks are required at all times while in the building
- There are to be no more than 10 people in a room at any time
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet between individuals must be practiced
- No one can attend a meeting if they feel ill
- Any reports of participant illness in the two weeks following the meeting should be reported to the church
- Users must follow and fill out a cleaning checklist after each use
- If these guidelines are not followed, MCC reserves the right to restrict access to the building
Note: it is incumbent on the tenants to follow the guidelines. MCC does not need to have someone present every time the building is in use but staff and volunteers should check on building users if they happen to be in the building at the same time. If a member witnesses a violation, they should not engage with the renter but should notify the Trustees immediately if possible.
The above guidelines should also be followed by MCC members for church related meetings and gatherings. Sunday worship services will not be held over the summer. The Task Force will address any special services (e.g. Funerals) at a future meeting.